Project Management Course
and Sri Lanka Tour Package
This course provides an ideal setting away from work pressure. It enables the participant to absorb and comprehend Project Management techniques and best practices adopted by major organizations worldwide.
- 35 hours of Project Management Training (mornings of Day 2 up to Day 6, and 1 session on return to Muscat) leading to taking the PMP Certification examination
- One full day, and seven half-day (afternoons and evenings) sight-seeing tours
- Total travel of 9 days/8 nights in Sri Lanka
- Training conducted in Ulapane, in exotic central hills of Sri Lanka
- Decent and comfortable accommodation at the Riverina Resort (by a river)
- Breakfast provided at the hotel on all days, and snacks are provided during training
- Air conditioned transport with an English speaking chauffer is available during the whole tour
- Class size: Maximum six trainees
OMR 800 per person
(Group Discounts Available)
Fee includes the following
- Training fee
- Air ticket
- Accommodation – twin sharing basis
- Breakfast and snacks during training
- Airport transfers
- Local travel in air-conditioned, chauffer driven mini bus
Fee excludes the following
- Cost of visa to enter Sri Lanka
- Lunch and dinner
- Entrance fees at various sites
- Other incidental expenditure
- A supplemental charge if single accommodation is preferred, or if accompanied by spouse/companion
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE
PMP® Certification from the Project Management Institute is the industry standard for demonstrating competence and a solid foundation of project management skills. This workshop provides strategies to condense your study efforts and methods you can use for the multiple choice questions that achieve a higher score on the exam.
What You Learn
All PMP exam topics are covered, including the PMI knowledge areas, the PMBOK®, and many other reference texts.
Participants can evaluate their present position and create a study plan to fill the gaps. Multiple sample exam questions on every topic area are provided, including a complete exam simulation along with a review of answers and references.
• Over five full days of instruction
• Printed notes
• Participation certificate
• PMP prep study kit
• Free online technical assistance
ABOUT SRI LANKA
Rich in history and natural beauty, having magnificent beaches and spectacular hills, as well as home to a welcoming people, Sri Lanka is a top tourist destination. Our offer provides you an opportunity to experience this beautiful country and allows you to maximize the benefits of the money you spend by training whilst on holiday; an experience you will enjoy in the comforts we provide you.
Sri Lanka being an island nation with more than a thousand miles of coastline, maybe one does not expect to see much more than beaches. Nevertheless, take a short drive inland to the central highland region and see the stunning mountains that makes Sri Lanka famous for its tea.
Heading east from the international airport, we would ascend the central hills past Kandy, the hill capital, to the beautiful Riverina Resort in Ulapane, where the course will be conducted. Being a central location, from Ulapane, we would organise tours to many picturesque sites such as Kandy and Nuwara Eliya. Everything is green and lush; large tea plantations hug the higher slopes. The ride from Kandy onwards offers some of the most beautiful scenery you will ever witness over winding roads with refreshing waterfalls and historic sites.
Nuwara Eliya, the “Little England” of Sri Lanka is a must see. It is the coolest place on the island and reminiscent of an English spring day. Evidence of the British influence abounds. There are houses designed like country cottages or Queen Ann-style mansions.
Beautiful beaches, tea plantations, ancient temples, elephants and turtles make for a wonderful and variety-filled holiday — all on one small island.
1. Project Management Basics Review
2. The Project Management Framework
3. Project Integration Management
4. Project Scope Management
5. Project Time Management
6. Project Cost Management
7. Project Quality Management
8. Human Resource Management
9. Project Communications Management
10. Project Risk Management
11. Project Procurement Management
12. Project Stakeholder Management
13. Professional Responsibility
14. PMP Exam Prep